Felix Taguiam is the new CCCI President
The Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI) elected Felix Taguiam as its new President, during a Joint Board of Trustees meeting on March 6 at Cebu Chamber Centre.
Felix Taguiam, a graduate of Bachelor of Science Electronics & Communication Engineering in the University of San Carlos- Talamban, is the President of the Deco Sales, Inc., UJT Traders, Inc., Deco Air Center, Global Paragon Motors, Inc., Aeropro Meditech, Inc.
He also serves as Corporate Secretary in Greenworld LED Solutions, Inc. and as Director in Man and Machines, Inc., IRS Eastern, Inc., and Megavia Motors, Inc.
He has actively served the Chamber as a Trustee since 2004. Prior his Presidency, he served CCCI as the Vice President for Finance and Administrative Services in 2019, Vice President of Membership Development in 2018, Board Treasurer in 2013 and Chair for various CCCI Committees in 2004 to 2006.
Taguiam is the 38th CCCI president since its establishment in 1903, and has succeeded the educator president Virgilio “Nonoy” G. Espeleta, who served the chamber for a year.
Also, elected during the meeting are the members of the CCCI Executive Committee namely:
- • Wendell D. Ganhinhin, Partner & Head at P&A Grant Thornton as Vice President for Finance and Administrative Services Division (FASD);
- • Lilu I. Aliño, Managing Director of Lilu Advertising and Marketing Solutions Inc. as Vice President for External Affairs and Relations Division (EARD);
- • Jay Y. Yuvallos, President of Interior Basics Export Corporation as Vice President for Business Development and Management Services Division (BDMSD);
- • Benedict Y. Que, President of Golden Prince Hotel and Suites as Vice President for Membership Development Division (MDD);
- • Michael Cubos, CEO & Founder of Performance360 Global Services as Chairman of Cebu Business Month 2020;
- • Aldie P. Garcia, Assurance Partner of Isla Lipana & Co., A PwC Member Firm as Board Treasurer;
- • Ma. Aleta Dela Calzada, Designer/Managing Proprietor/Founder of ATE by Tatah Clothier as Board Secretary;
- • Joyce L. So, First Vice President & Head – Visayas Banking Center 1 of Security Bank Corporation,as Assistant Treasurer; and
- • Alice K. Queblatin, President of Cebu Alliance of Tour Operation Specialists, Inc. as Assistant Secretary.
For more information about the CCCI, one may call at 032 232 1421 or email at email@example.com.
comments are temporarily disabled.